Vietnam Finance and Capital Markets Forum
Many thanks for attending our Vietnam Finance & Capital Markets Forum, your support is greatly appreciated.
More than 350 people attended the event and the day was enjoyed by all those involved; market experts gave their view on the likely changes and developments in the Vietnam finance and capital markets and highlighted future investment opportunities.
Special thanks to our co-host SSC for hosting this event with us, and our lead sponsor VinaCapital and VinaSecurities, our co-sponsors Bloomberg, Citi and Ernst & Young and our keynote speaker Mr Nguyen Ngoc Canh, Director at the State Securities Commission without whose support this event would not have been possible.
We look forward to seeing you again at our next event in Vietnam!
T 852 2521 6505
- Jason Folkmanis, "Vietnam Securities Commission's Canh Sees Challenges for Market", Bloomberg.com: News, 21 September 2007
- Jason Folkmanis, "VinaCapital's Cuong Says Share Sales Will Help Vietnam's Market", Bloomberg.com: News, 21 September 2007
- Jason Folkmanis, "VinaSecurities' MacCana Says Vietnam Stocks to Rise by Year-End", Bloomberg.com: News, 21 September 2007
- Thuy Trieu, "Stock market still appealing to foreign investors", Saigon Times Daily, 21 September 2007 (Download PDF)
- News clipping, Tuoi Tre Online